Monday, August 1, 2011

FRIENDS...How Many of Us Have Them?

 

Knowing someone for a long time does NOT make you friends.
Caring about someone does NOT mean they care about you.
Being there for someone even when they may not need you to does NOT mean they will be there for you.
Hell even saying they are your "BFF'S" does NOT make it true.


Reading this I know it sounds cold and skeptical but these are the thoughts that are going through my head at this moment. I have a tendency of calling people "friends" only to be confused as to a "friends role"

I am an unconditional friend. I am your friend through everything! We will laugh, cry, scream, dance, fight, yell, curse...together! And have on countless times! I have also been blessed to find true friends who have and will do the same for me. Those friends I cherish and they know it.

The other ones are wondering where I am, how and what I am doing. Why? Because they only way for certain people to recognize your value in their life is to Poof Be Gone! Yep, I am Houdini in this bitch! Hahahahhaha!

No arguing, no fighting, just know that everyone is in your life for a reason, season and time. So, you are the weakest link GOODBYE!


Love,
Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment