Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LOTD/FOTD VOL. 3

I am so proud of you guys getting these pics to me that we are jumping right into it!!

First up, we have my gurl @Anomelodious repping FOTD solo and killing it! Yall better step yall fros up!!
Loving the new Color
  So, I left a message in the Loc'd Superfriends group and when I tell you they came through for ya gurl! Here is a collage of pics including them. Thanks guys!!

The LovelyJor, aka @jaypeeCHILLIN


I.WANT.YOUR.LOCS.AND.YOUR.RING.com

#werk #pow #bang
The homie reppin Inglewooooood :) @Sankofalocs

lovely curls

Grecian Style Braid

Who is ready to see MEN?? I know I AM!! Here is my bredren @ThisLionCahTame and his brother. Who say RastaMan nah flex? Give special thanks as he work hard to get me these pics :) 

Beautiful Smile

       Bro, looking like twins




@NatuRhoFlo coming through repping for the Sister LocStars
 

Gracious Deanna allowed me to search her fb album for as much pics as I like. Yes!!
Love the Curls

who say pigtails are for kids?

My gurl Leesha showed us how she rocked her locs on her wedding day, plus a gorgeous updo!

lovely!

tut please






My gurl @Fashion_Ninja styled this beautiful fun! Not only is she a Fashion Designer, she is a lowkey hair stylist :)
Loves It!!

When I tell you I want these dimples. I WANT THESE DIMPLES :) Hey gurl!
Beautiful!

My gurl @honeycoomb coming through as usual with a pic. U rock.com!

Beautiful Smile!

Last but definitely NOT least is my superfriend Irony who sent this lovely pic to convince us she is an Angel. What do y'all think??

Angel or Not?? I say Angel



Yayyyyyyy!! Thank you guys so much for sending in your pics. I am guessing emailing them works better so continue to send them. 
lovejahlicia@gmail.com

So, same time, same place, different pics next week...? hahahahaha YEP!

Love,
Jahlicia<3

3 comments: