Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Contest Time!! Who can act like me??

Hey guys,

I am officially at 600 subbies!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!

So, as promised here is my first contest. Who better for you to impersonate that yours truly! I am so excited to see the entries so ENTER ENTER ENTER!


 

Just make a 4 min or less video telling me a funny story in your best Jahlicia voice!

RULES
1. must be a subscriber
2. must follow my blog
3. video to be 4 mins or less
4. Open internationally
5. add your blog name to video response

COMMENT CONTEST RULES:
a. Must be a subscriber
b. must follow my blog
c. leave a comment with a funny story and leave blog name with comment

3 video winners!! Prizes will be:
first place=$30 visa gift card
second place=$20 visa gift card
third place=$10 visa gift card

2 comment winners!!!
Each winner will get 1 pair of earrings from me :)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Love,
Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment