Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who are YOU living for?

Hey Lovers,

I have gotten a few questions on this topic and decided to make a video sharing my take on living life for others. I could type on and on about stories just from my own life where in hindsight, I did things I wasn't doing for me. I felt compelled to share.




The way to change this behavior is to make a decision to make your OWN choices and do things that YOU want to do, as opposed to others ideas of who and how you should be.

Once you remove other peoples hand off of your life, you will truly be able to feel GOD's hand and ensure that you are being guided by the creator.


So, care to share any situations where you realized it wasn't YOU in control? Feel free to do so.


I love you guys and want all of us to start living our lives to the fullest and not in fear of what others may think!



Love,
Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment