Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Makeup & Earring Haul + DIY Project

Hey Lovers,


Yep, I been shopping! Not a costly shopping spree, but fun non the less! I just love makeup and earrings so what better therapy than that! I decided to show the items I got so feel free to check em out!


Also, I call myself doing a lil DIY experiment on pressing loose pigments using alcohol, glycerin and a stirrer so check out the finished products and let me know what you think. Like I said, I give myself 65& win, 35% fail based on the outcome. Trust me, you will see why! Ha!

I was asked a couple times already, so as soon as I get my hands on some more loose pigments, cause you KNOW ya gurl pressed every loose pigment she owned and a few she didn't own O.O, I will make a tut so you can see. Okay? Okay!


Now, on with the haul :0)






Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment