Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stop Playing with Karma

Hey Lovers,


Who believes in Karma?


Well, if you don't, you should because it is as real as the nose on your face! I firmly believe in Karma and have seen and felt its force in living color. Couple shots of that will surely get you on the straight and narrow...well, unless you like suffering. O.O

I had been hearing stories all around me of people putting things in motion in their lives and then wondering why they feel like life is kicking their asses for no reason. Hmmm, think about all the negative thoughts, words and actions and then you tell me. Karma is a bitch, huh? Yep, she is!!


I decided to touch on this topic and would love for you to share any feedback on this topic. Each 1 Teach 1 :0)







Love,
Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment