Thursday, December 15, 2011

*SURPRISE*

Hey Lovers,



OMG!!! I missed you guys so much!! I feel like I have been "silenced" or put on "mute"!! Okay, let me spill my tea. My computer decided to die about the 15th of November! IKR!! *&)!@))&#!!! I was beyond mortified!


So I haven't been able to get online except for my phone...sidebar: that is a hot ass mess because I have Sprint..case closed! For about 1 week I was cool with it but 1 month..no maam!!


Fast forward to 2 weeks ago my phone has gotten a case of the ass and now works whenever it feels like. I guess it decides to do me, okay! How you doing?


So, today I was blessed to be able to use my friends laptop for a few in order to update y'all and shoot a couple vids! YAYYYY!!! CLAP TRACK!!


Official Update Video 




I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!



Thanks for sticking with me and holding me down while I be discom-bob-ulated! Yep! I did that!! Ha!


Hugs!


Don't forget to hit me up on Facebook, Twitter and of course YouTube



Love,

Jahlicia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment